Team 1 - Data Collection (Focusing on Clinical, Mobility, and Behavioral Data) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 16, 2021 This area is for the general, and specific, discussions of the Data Collection Team. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Dean HougenSeptember 16, 2021 at 2:12 PMI think this is a very interesting possible tool for collaboration. I hope that it works well and helps to facilitate our interactions.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Team 3 - Institutional Assessment and Development of Systems Integration and Workflow September 16, 2021 Please feel free to discuss the progress of your projects here. Read more
Team 2 - Data Processing and Analysis (Including Coding, Machine Learning, Modeling) September 16, 2021 Use this space to explore and expound upon your findings. Read more
I think this is a very interesting possible tool for collaboration. I hope that it works well and helps to facilitate our interactions.
ReplyDelete